Friday, September 6, 2013

Moving Forward



Today is the beginning of something new. It is the first day of my new schedule. I know that may not sound too exciting, but believe me it is!

As our family moves forward towards our goal of oversees missions in France, this is an important step. This means that three days a week, I'll be working at my "normal" job as a Project Manager for Barnett Signs as I have for the last 20 months, and Mondays and Fridays I will now be able to focus on building our support team, language study, and preparation in our move to France.

We are extremely excited to take this next (of many) steps as God releases us to our next destination on this journey. Please keep us in prayer as we move forward. Since our last post, we have met with several other missionaries who are working or who have worked in France, and we are more convinced than ever that this is the location where God is calling us.

The need in France is great. For example, 74% of the population has never read the Bible! The church is small but growing, and we need your help to get there. We are still setting up meetings with individuals, small groups, and churches to share our burden and our story. If you are interested in hearing more, please contact us here.

Thanks so much for your prayers and support!
-ted (& the rest of the Wallace Clan)

No comments:

Post a Comment